340 North Trimble RD.
Mansfield, Ohio 44906
231/2 hour Mobile emergency service
Mission : Our Mission is to have customers feel confident that the job will be done to the highest integrity.
Vision: Our goal is to provide quality service at an affordable price while not compromising security.
Here at Henry’s Key & Lock Shop we share a deep concern and care about our customers. We are also committed to our customers, placing a high importance on knowledge and quality of work. We offer a variety of services to better serve our customers needs.
Our services include:
• We have in stock a wide variety of electronic keys. We
cut side-winder keys, and vats keys, as well as
program keys to communicate with the vehicle computer.
• We now have the capability to provide a number of
vehicle remotes and program them to the vehicle.
• We have a large number of ignitions, door and trunk
locks in stock.
• We can rekey them to be keyed alike to the original
• We can install and remove ignition locks
Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Institutions:
• We have in stock and can install knob sets, lever sets,
door closures, desk locks, filing cabinet locks,exit
devices and push button locks.
• We can also service and repair these locks.
• We can rekey existing locks to be keyed alike to the
• We carry a large selection of padlocks at various security
High Security Products:
• We carry several different lines of High security products
that would fit your security needs.
• These security products would help eliminate unauthorized
duplication of keys to better manage key control.
• We have in stock a variety of Gardall Safes. We have fire/
burglary rated safes, depository safes, small safes, hand gun
safes,and under the bed safes.
• We can open, repair, service and change combinations
on most safes.
The Henry’s Crew
Dan Billheimer - Owner and Locksmith
Dan has lived in the Mansfield-Shelby area all his life along with his wife Cindy. He had started a Mobile service under Dan’s Locksmithing in 2001, prior to purchasing Henry’s Key & Lock Shop in 2010. Dan retired with 31 years from General Motors as a journeyman die maker/machinist. In the beginning of Dan’s Locksmith career, he was able to have a mobile service to meet the area’s Locksmithing needs and also work the last few years at GM.
Dan took his vacation times and would seek out as many classes he could to take for the safe & vault work as well as developing his locksmith skills. Even though in the State of Ohio it is not required, Dan took a number of tests to become a Certified Professional Locksmith and a Certified Professional Safe Technician. We are also bonded and insured
Joe Beatty Sr.
Joe has been employed with Henry’s since 1984 and is the person we send out for our outside work. With his vast experience and knowlege his quality of work speaks for itself. Joe is sure to make you feel like part of the Henry’s extended family.
Cindy is our office manager and bookeeper, she is always doing her best to make sure the office humming.
We are very proud of our crew for the hard work and dedication they put into each and every day.
Last Updated August 4, 2014
Henry’s Key and Lock Shop @ 2014. All Rights Reserved